Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Look and See.....

Look and see what I got out of that bag of blueberries I was telling you about a few days ago. Of course, there are a few bags in the freezer...but I made some Blueberry Jam and got 7 pints of sweet, yummy jam for our bagels and toast!!! 



It's been HOT here in Northern Ontario....but then it's been hot all over!  Looks as though we're in for some rain this afternoon...and Lord knows we can use some.  Tomorrow will be the worst of the week...so want to get my house work done this morning. 

I'm about half way done with the scarf in the "Dirty Rose" colored yarn...the one that will match that "Dirty Rose" colored hat!!  lol  Will share when it's finished. 

In the meantime...I'm going to go finish my vacuuming...before I can't tell the difference between the hair that's floating around my living room floor and the cats!!!

Enjoy your day!!

No comments: