Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Real Beauty...

Just wanted to stop in and say "hell-o" before I head outside to the rock garden.  It's looking pretty good, but needs some attention here and there.  Isn't that what it's all about??

It was very busy at work over the week-end.  And HOT--no air conditioning.  It's certainly not very attractive to "sweat" at your customer's table!!!  I think I need a change!!!

Have been keeping busy around the house.  It took me quite some time to get this place dusted and vacuumed...as I've kinda neglected it the last few weeks.  After dinner, I need to get some mending done, and might even find time to crochet.  We've been trying to "declutter"...a few items here and a few items there.  I'd really like to get this place in some kind of order...just in case we decide to put it on the market...


It's just a beautiful day...think I'll go and spend some time outside!! 

No comments: