Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nice Surprise....



On Sunday, I came home between shifts to find this beautiful bouquet of flowers from my Hubby.  I celebrated my 59th birthday--working a double shift.  This certainly was a most welcomed surprise!!!   Aren't they just lovely!!

It was certainly a very hot week-end...and working without air, was alittle more than most can deal with.  It's not a pretty site, when your waitress welcomes you to Sunday Brunch...wearing a sweat band.  Well, I AM exaggerating...but I should have been wearing one!!!  lolol

Went out to Quirk Lake to visit with a few friends yesterday.  John went out there again this morning...to launch the sail boat.  Hope my buddy Barb, remembers to take some pictures!!!

Well, I have a list of things I want to get done today and one is trying out a new recipe.  I'll let you know how it turns out!!

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: