Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Time Flies...



It's already Tuesday! Where does the time go???? I always seem to find something to occupy my time!!!

I worked all week-end. VERY quiet...although it did pick up for Sunday Brunch. It was so hot in that restaurant!! I was pretty happy when the dishwasher offered to clear a few tables for me!!! I really think waiting table, at my age, is soon to be a thing of the past. It's getting harder and harder to keep up the pace!! (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!!!!!!!)

John and I went to pick blueberries yesterday....we got about a quart. There is going to be a good crop this year IF we have some sunshine and warmer temps. I think we're going out again tomorrow morning for a few more cups. I need 3 cups of crushed berries for a batch of jam. While we were traveling from one spot to another...we saw a ma-ma bear and her little ones cross the road in front of us...TWINS!!

Here's a few photos of what I've been doing to occupy my time...and use up a few odds and ends of cotton yarn. I made the round dish cloth out of Bernat Cot'n Soft --the color is Bubblegum. (I got a full skein of it at a yard sale.) And the yellow and white cotton is from the bag of odds and ends I got a week or so ago. Someone can always use dish cloths, right??

I made breakfast enchiladas for dinner tonight..along with some fried potatoes. It sure hit the spot. I love Mexican food!!! I just remembered..I have several bags of whole tomatoes in my freezer. I bet they'd work out just fine for a batch or two of salsa!!

Until next time---PEACE be with you!!!



No comments: