Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, July 17, 2009

MIA






Well, now....I took a bunch of pictures..and I can't find them. Had several of Oggie's new blankie..our freshly picked blueberries and a few other pictures I thought you might be interested in...and they just disappeared! No idea what file they're in...if in fact, they are in one!!! So...I will just have to share a picture or two of the flowers in my rock garden.

What has bloomed so far this year has been very nice, but the weather hasn't been co-operating lately. It has been wet and cool...and the flowers and berries need some heat and sunshine.

John and I went to check out the wild blueberries yesterday in a different location. They're sweet and tasty...but about 2 weeks behind schedule. We plan on setting aside a few hours on Monday to get enough berries picked for a pie and a batch or two of jam. I still have quite a few quart bags in the freezer...always nice for the winter months.

Well, just wanted to check in...I've been busy listing a few patterns on ebay. Also having a sale on hats and scarves...and Christmas patterns...alittle Christmas In July promo. Take a look when you have a minute. http://stores.ebay.ca/Debeeedos-New-To-You-Shop

John's at the drag races tonight...so I have the evening to myself. QUIET TIME!!!!

Enjoy your week-end!!! Until next time!!

No comments: