Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Og The Dog...



Here's "da man"...also known as Og The Dog! Well...Og likes to torment the kitties! Here he is displaying his new bone...right where the kitties navigate to and from the living room. He KNOWS he's not supposed to snap at the kitties...but feels he "has the right" when they get close to his bone! So..he BAITS those cats!!!. I'm sure you can figure out the rest of the story. Some times he can be so darn sneeky!!! As you can see...he's been caught in the act! He just dares them to walk by!!!

Here's my latest project....a new blankie for Og! I only have about 4 inches left to go and then I'll sew the receiving blanket to the back of it and it will be done. I'm using alot of my odds and ends in this project...plus the base color of blue. I thought I had enough of the blue yarn to finish it up...but boy...was I wrong!! And do you think I could find that color or texture any where??? No way! But...John and I stopped at The Good Will Store in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan...and lo and behold...there was a small baby blanket made out of the exact yarn I was looking for! And a real deal at 50% off !! So..it came home with me...I "frogged" and John wound up the yarn on the yarn winder...and I have more than enough to finish this project. (I probably should have washed it first...but it looked like he had never been used...so I took a chance.) Was fate in my hands or what!!!!!



Other than that...not alot going on around here over the week-end! I worked...and John has been helping his buddy build a shed.

And...I better get dinner started...

See you soon.......

No comments: