Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sunshine???????




Is that the sun I see peeking it's way through the fog this morning?? That certainly would be something different. It's been a terrible summer here in northern Ontario. Wet,cold and gloomy!! I hope this isn't a sign of what our winter will be like this year! I just hate the thought of it all!!!

On a positive note...I finished a hat. This particular one is made out of cotton. The hat is made with Bernat Cotton Twist in Taupe...and the rolled brim is ecru in color. Nice contrast. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. You just can't beat 100% cotton fibers! I'll be listing it on eBay...so don't forget to go and check out my store when you have the time.


http://stores.ebay.ca/Debeeedos-New-To-You-Shop

John just left for Brockville....and should be back either Monday or Tuesday. There's a big car show there this Sunday--AUTOMOTION. He's been going for years and enjoys time spent with old friends...and of course, old cars! His son, Rob, is flying in from B.C. this afternoon...so it will be quite the week-end for the family!

Well, as far as it stands now...I have the day off. I certainly don't think I'll be answering my phone!!!

So for now...have a great day...I'll see you soon!!



3 comments:

Therese said...

we have an old car. we have a 1966 chevy caprice. My husband loves car shows too. We haven't been to too many shows this year. We went to the Lewiston car show in Michigan.
Take Care
Therese

Debi said...

I didn't know Lewiston had a car show!!! OMG!!! Keep me posted...as I know my hubby would go to that one. I love it there!!!!! My old stompin' grounds! Do they still serve ice cream at the drug store?? (That was MANY years ago......)

Therese said...

the next car show will be in June of 2010. It is always on Father's Day weekend. Saturday is the cruise night and Sunday is the show. Email me if u want
tagg44@verizon.net
Take care
Therese