Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ma-ma and Her Baby....



It's been a pretty uneventful few days. I worked all week-end...and with all of the activities in near-by communities, it was VERY quiet. Certainly won't get rich that way!!! I'm now off for the next two days...and I have nothing much planned. Looks as though the weather is going to cooperate!! I just love the sunshine!!

Nice picture...don't you think? Ma-ma and baby crow. There is so much activity in our back yard. Still no bear sightings...but that's all-right with me. They get into my rock garden and walk all over the plants.

I finished Oggie's blanket...have the backing pinned on and just have to stitch it into place. Shouldn't take too long. I'll share a photo when it's COMPLETE. Not that it's anything too exciting...but it was certainly a good way to use up some "odds and ends" of yarn. I still have some scraps yet to use...might make a scarf or two.

Hope you're enjoying your week-end....I'm off to put my feet up for awhile...




No comments: