Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Civic Day in Ontario...

Today's a holiday...not sure why...but my guess is that the government needed a holiday for the month of August.

Pretty quite around here...nice for a change. Took Oggie-Dog for 3 walks today. Damn, it was hot!!! But he enjoys getting out and about, so it was a good thing!!

Spent part of my day in the garden. Pulled a ton of weeds..looking better!! Went into my craft room and opened up the sewing machine. FINALLY finished my mending. Another good thing.

Got up at 6:00...made some fresh "hummer food"--long over-due. But it's done and that little green and red hummingbird is a happy guy!! Had a bunch of activity out in the garden...the hummer, of course, and several yellow and purple finch at the feeder. The sun-flower feeder was busy as well. We keep it out there for the larger birds...but the red squirrel and chippers have taken over.

So that was my day...pretty uneventful...but a GREAT day!! Sun was out and laundry was on the line by 8:30!!!

Hey, check out my ebay store. It's pretty cool. If I can get it to download...I'll show you a picture of one of my hats!!! http://stores.ebay.ca/Debeeedos-New-To-You-Shop

Damn...won't download again....I'll show you some of my handmade items tomorrow.

In the meantime...pleasant dreams. I had a great day---hope yours was too!!!!

Debi

P.S. My sweet-heart comes home tomorrow!! I've missed him!!! And...we met 9 years ago today!! Isn't life grand!!!!

No comments: