Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday....


Another beautiful day...and actually accomplished a thing or two. I got up early, did a load of laundry and got it on the line...and even before breakfast...we managed to get the 4 windows upstairs washed and screens vacuumed.

Had to make a run into town...not that it's that far away...but we always seem to get "side-tracked" and it takes us over an hour before we get back home!! I did find some yarn at one of our local thrift stores...and after getting hit with an avalanche of yarn when I opened my closet door..I've decided it's time to either seek therapy, or dig to the bottom of the pile and see what I can pick out to use. Kind of like Christmas...a real surprise....

I was asked out on a "date" this evening...by my handsome hubby!! He got out the old car...and we went for a cruise....stopping by the Dairy Queen for a "Blizzard". So much fun....and they are so good!!! Stopped by the Miner's Memorial Park and watched the loons.

Better get ready for some t.v. time...you know...crochet and watch the reruns...

Here's another photo of my better half.....

Talk to ya later......

No comments: