Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday...


Well, here it is Friday....AGAIN! It's been a long week.

John and I left for Michigan on Sunday afternoon and returned home late Wednesday evening. I don't know if I mentioned this in an earlier post, but my parents were in a terrible accident on the 28th of June..and my Mom is STILL in the hospital. She certainly has had her "ups and downs" the last 40 some odd days. Hopefully, she'll be able to go home in a week or so...once they get a few unexpected medical issues resolved. I'll go back when she gets home, and help out where I can.

While in Michigan, John and I went to meet our newest addition to the family...Callie Jane...our #3 grand-daughter born to #1 son. What a cutie!! We spent a few hours visiting and then headed to McDonald's for a bite to eat...John's treat!! All kids like Mickey D's, right??? Was well worth the drive..

Not alot of news to share....John just finished putting a fresh seal on the drive-way. Looks great...hopefully the neighborhood kids will stay off it while it dries!

As for myself...haven't been doing much. I've been working on some hats and scarves...need to get them listed on ebay to beat the rush. Also need to concentrate on a few Christmas gifts! Christmas is just a little over 4 months away! Can you believe it???

Until next time...have a great day! Tomorrow is YARD SALE Day!!! YAHOOOOO! Better get to the pole and get my list of stops ready!!

Take a look at my daughter-in-law and grand-daughters!! Pretty cute--don't you think???


No comments: