Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Grand-daughter!!!!


Well..we got a phone call from my youngest son, Jeremy, yesterday. I knew of their pregnancy, but have been anxiously waiting to see if a little boy was in the immediate future, (something different), or if a little girl was on the way!! Looks like grand-daughter #4 will be arriving some time in August! All looks well, and baby and Ma-ma are doing fine!! My oldest son, Jason and his wife have 3 little girls. They say they're "done"...giving up on that little boy, but we'll see. Jason loves kids, and I think he would have a dozen or more if he could! Anyway...another little girl...and I am so happy for them both! Need to pull out some of that pink yarn I have "stashed"!!

Didn't get any crocheting done at all today...but might be able to squeeze in an hour or so tonight. We had to make a dash to Espanola for a dryer element this afternoon...John's downstairs now putting it back together. Hope this does the trick! He just yelled upstairs that I now have a dryer! He's so darn "handy"!!!

The doctor's office called this afternoon while we were out. One of the doctors that took care of John while he was in the emergency room over the week-end wants to meet with him Monday morning. Hopefully, something showed up on his ultra-sound and they can get to the root of the problem!

Splish-splash..better take my bath..it's getting late. Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow!!



No comments: