Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Meet The Magnolia...


It's another bright, sunny day....windy, which is perfect to hang a load of clothes out on the line. But...it's still cold...and you have to work fast...or freeze your "paws". Today, I washed the comforter on our bed...and it's just whipping away with the wind. Should smell "awesome" when we crawl into bed.

Didn't get much accomplished today. John and I worked on my U.S. taxes...and that's now done for another year. Even though I live and work in Canada, I'm still a U.S.citizen and need to file there as well. Doesn't make much sense to me...but I guess the United States is one of a very few countries that requires you to do so.

Made a run to the local supermarket this afternoon. They have Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup on sale for 49 cents per can. And...we all know how this works...once the sale ends, the price will more than double. I use it to cook with, so I now have enough to last me the rest of the year. I'm not real fond of canned foods, but sometimes there is a real advantage to cooking with soup.

I don't mention my "fur babies" often...and when I do, the conversation usually evolves around Oggie Dog or Sunny Kitty. Well, here's a picture of Maggie...also know as "The Magnolia". She has the prettiest dark eyes at times and long coarse fur. We got her about 6 years ago from the Ontario Humane Society, and I think her time was just about up....as she had been there for quite some time. They told us she had a tendency to BITE! Well, I don't know where they got their information from...but they certainly were misinformed. She's quite the "lover". and she's definitely a "ma-ma's girl!! My sweet Maggie!

Enjoy your day!!!


No comments: