Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Stressful Saturday....


Well, it was an all-around stressful day...and I'm going to sit here and WHINE!!! Are ya ready?

First of all, check out a picture that John took of this "Big Boy" on our last trip to Michigan. Count his antlers...a ROYAL BULL ELK . They're just beautiful animals...and their "bugle" is just an amazing, bone chilling sound. You really do need to experience it! Can you tell I'm an animal lover???? I'd have one...if I had the room in my back yard!! I guess I'll just have to settle for the bears in the spring!!! They come and go!

My crocheting WAS going well. I wasn't happy with the scarf I was working on, so I "frogged" it out and started again with a larger hook. Much nicer...I'm pleased with it.

Now today after work, I went grocery shopping. Went for 2 or 3 items, and spent a good deal of time in the produce section. So...53.00 later, I came home--home to find my sweet-heart beet red and feeling NASTY. He hasn't been feeling well the last 3 or 4 days, so he wanted to go to the hospital. And it was probably a good thing we did go. Seems his gall bladder is acting up and the pain is just more than he can handle. Keep in mind, that John is not one to run to the doctor for every little thing, so this was definitely a major problem. They are keeping him over night, waiting to see if "it" settles down. He has an awesome doctor...so he's in super good hands. Anyway, to make a long story short...tomorrow morning will tell all...and we then go to the next step. He either comes home on a low fat diet until they can decide what to do after more tests, OR they keep him and take the bad boy out. Time will tell.

HOSPITALS!!! I guess I should be thankful there are so many good doctors out there. BUT...between John and my dear Mother...I am, quite frankly, at wits end with hospitals and doctors and SICK people. Plus...my dear friend Karen went into the hospital a few days back with a bladder infection and came out as a diabetic. Poor soul...but she will fair well as she is a good girl...and I know will adjust. And I know you'll be reading this Karen!!!!!

So...in the meantime...I think I'm done whining...and I'm off to bed. DON'T FORGET THE TIME CHANGE!!!

Sweet Dreams!!


No comments: