Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Short and Sweet...


Just a quick "hell-o" before bed. The last few days have been fairly busy...both at home and work....so haven't had much of a chance to write. Trying to de-clutter...and get rid of things that are no longer needed or used. (Hey...stay away from that yarn!!!) :) I'm sure we'll be having a yard sale as soon as the weather cooperates!!!

Looks like we're in for more nasty weather. I am soooooo tired of snow...as well as everyone else is, I'm sure. Take a look at this mess from a few days ago...Wednesday, I believe...the ice on the clothes line and trees. I was surprised we didn't loose the power. (The picture is a little fuzzy, but I think you get the idea!)

Went to the grocery store after work this afternoon. No Frills, one of our local markets, has some really great sale items this week, so stocked up on a few things. We bought one of our favorite frozen pizzas...a pepperoni pizza this time and doctored it up with some mushrooms and onions. It tastes just as good, if not better than most pizzeria style pizzas. Served that with a tossed salad and had a very nice dinner....fast and easy.

Watched some t.v. tonight and managed to get 4 rows done on the baby blanket. Once I get past the garter stitch border, I'm sure it will be more fun to work on.

I'm beat...it's bed time for me. Have a good evening everyone!!!

1 comment:

Therese said...

I agree about the snow. I do believe we are all pretty sick of it. We are in a winter storm watch right now. It's hard to believe because the sun is out. But you know northern michigan just turn around and the weather could change lol...
take care
Therese